On tough decisions at 25.

I've decided to jump start my nursing career once more. Not because I became passionate about it but because the opportunity presents itself. My dear friend, Calai, has offered me a chance to work in Dubai as a clinic nurse. At first I wasn't convinced but when she told me how beautiful Dubai is and how easy & cheap it is to travel to nearby countries (i.e. Turkey, Greece, Egypt, etc.), it became a whole new different story.

My life long dream is to travel and see the world. Since gradeschool I've dreamed of going to Egypt.
And I know that achieving that would require sacrifices, time and hardwork.

I think it's about time that I start to decide for myself. I'm freakin 25!

My dad has approved of this, which leads to my mom as the one left for me to talk with about this.
And yes, with her, it won't be easy.

Come to think of it, why do we think our mother's scary anyway?


Mood: Melancholic
Currently listening to: My father's videoke performances

Comments

Popular Posts