All good things come to an end.



I used to worship Apple because of their candy colored computer. Yeah, I remember that monitor from way back 1990s. Most TV programs, especially MTV and Channel V have that Apple computer proudly displayed on their show. I adore that computer and has then thought of buying one when I grow up.

10 years after, Apple from computer is now one of the leading producer of smartphones (mobile phones) in the world. Their phones are amazing, no doubt about it. And they have their own apps market that sell apps solely for their own gadgets.

The last Apple gadget that I had (perhaps the only one haha) is that Ipod Touch 3rd Gen. That music device is one of the most durable gadget that I had ever, surviving numerous bumps and few falls. The applications are splendid but you won't enjoy fully the gadget since most of the apps that will give you that rich Apple experience are sold for a premium, not for free.

This is one of the major reason why Android phones have gained considerable market after only being launched late 2009.


Iphone 5 -- whaaat?

The rumor mill is on again. September 2011 is the scheduled release date of Iphone 5 (if the rumors are true). I found this extremely sleek, iPad looking image of what netizens claim as Iphone 5 prototype. It looks pretty wicked. Absolutely love the sleek design. I wonder if the features are bad-ass too. Perhaps a dual core processor for starters...

What do ya think?

Iphone 5. Real or fake?

Mood: Bored
Currently listening to: Far Away - Nickelback

Comments

Popular Posts