Golden Globe's Best and Worst Dressed Celebrities
2011 Golden Globe's Best and Worst Dressed celebrities. My first celebrity mash-up. Let me know your thoughts too.

HIT: Olivia Wilde looks astounding on this ultra glam ball gown.

HIT: Not that I'm a Leighton Meester bias but she looks very Victorian on this dress which suits her features. Doncha think?

HIT: Julia Stiles' pulls a black gown which look surprisingly good on her.

HIT: Hope Davis' dress is very appropriate for her age. Grace and elegance combined.

HIT: No matter what suit or clothes Jake'd wear, he'd always look hot. nuff said.

MISS: Oh nooo! Tony Stark, 20 years forward? Robert Downey Jr look awfully old! Is it the beard or the hair? Prolly both. That's his wife Susan Downey by the way.

HIT: Sandra Bullock's dress and hair looked good on her.

MISS: OMG. Angelina Jolie looks lovely... lovely celery. (lol) Her dress made her look older, not to mention the matrony shoulder pads. My mom used to have those, back in 1980's.

MISS: Halle Berry made an awful choice wearing this short pencil-skirt-dress-whatever. I've always like the fact that red carpet are for long gowns or over the knee dresses. Not micro skirts.

HIT: Jenny from the block. Jennifer L.'s dress looks nice highlighting her curves.

MISS: My god, Anorexic much? Megan Fox looked stressed out and alarmingly thin. Even the dress didn't do good to cover up or at least take the focus away from her disfigured figure.

HIT: I personally love Anne Hathaway's dress. Simple and classy.
Photo credits: http://awards.omg.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AkXBd3HyeP.nRIV_0H9b4deZwBx.
Is it a Hit or a Miss?
HIT: Olivia Wilde looks astounding on this ultra glam ball gown.
HIT: Not that I'm a Leighton Meester bias but she looks very Victorian on this dress which suits her features. Doncha think?
HIT: Julia Stiles' pulls a black gown which look surprisingly good on her.
HIT: Hope Davis' dress is very appropriate for her age. Grace and elegance combined.
HIT: No matter what suit or clothes Jake'd wear, he'd always look hot. nuff said.
MISS: Oh nooo! Tony Stark, 20 years forward? Robert Downey Jr look awfully old! Is it the beard or the hair? Prolly both. That's his wife Susan Downey by the way.
HIT: Sandra Bullock's dress and hair looked good on her.
MISS: OMG. Angelina Jolie looks lovely... lovely celery. (lol) Her dress made her look older, not to mention the matrony shoulder pads. My mom used to have those, back in 1980's.
MISS: Halle Berry made an awful choice wearing this short pencil-skirt-dress-whatever. I've always like the fact that red carpet are for long gowns or over the knee dresses. Not micro skirts.
HIT: Jenny from the block. Jennifer L.'s dress looks nice highlighting her curves.
MISS: My god, Anorexic much? Megan Fox looked stressed out and alarmingly thin. Even the dress didn't do good to cover up or at least take the focus away from her disfigured figure.
HIT: I personally love Anne Hathaway's dress. Simple and classy.
Photo credits: http://awards.omg.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AkXBd3HyeP.nRIV_0H9b4deZwBx.
i have my version but i picked only my faves...
ReplyDeleteLet me see, let me see! =D
ReplyDeleteI agree, I'll be hard to include all, I only posted those celebs I know. :)
CHECK OUT CATHERINE ZETA -JONES' MONIQUE LHUILLIER DRESS...UN NA UNG FAVE KO...HEHEHEH
ReplyDeleteADDED HER UP IN MY BLOG.
Super agree! That was the green dress. Forgot to add it on my list though it was my thumbnail on the home page. Stupid of me haha.
ReplyDeleteMonique Lhuillier is Monique Lhuillier. Exquisite. :)