surprise, surprise!

Unbelievable!

There really is something about guys with glasses. People often say that you don't set standards in finding someone but I don't understand why my interest always falls under a guy with 1) smart glasses, 2) straightforward attitude,  3) good humor, 4) good conversational skills. Physical features is never an issue with me I guess (looking back from the previous guy I was with).    

Twas a pity we never got to exchange numbers. Nonetheless, though a chance is missed, it doesn't mean there won't be another. =)

At least, we're now friends in fb. That was fast! =P

Giggles.

Today is indeed full of surprises. My ex and I talked after a year of sheer indifferences. It was exactly opposite to what we had a year ago, like we we're catching up with each other's life after the long silence and I admit, it felt nice to be in good terms with you again. I guess this only means that you and I have forgiven each other, and I am finally ready to start anew. =)


After a decade of friendship, we finally managed a beach trip together.

I LOVE YOU MGA TOL! Thank you for keeping me sane. 
Hear me say this again: You're the fuckin best! :)


Comments

Popular Posts