Things I covet in 2010

The current year's almost over and in few days, we'll be shifting to AD 2010. Two years have swiftly passed since I graduated from college and here I am, anticipating my membership in the 70% unemployed population.

Yes, I am resigning from the call center job. I have decided to shift career as I grew tired of relentless mandatory OTs that the company requires each month even if I NEVER had a single absent. If you're not happy anymore with your career and felt that you have grown stagnant for such time now, what is more befitting to do? You already know my answer.

Now, since today I am fiercely motivated to achieve different things next year, let's roll out the top things/stuffs that I covet in 2010:

1. Motorized Treadmill

Talk about getting physical and all. I wanna take off this extra baggage that I was rewarded last Christmas and New Year. Plus my being unemployed added to the already sedentary lifestyle that I follow since my call center stint. So, when I went window shopping last Christmas for I gift for my mom, I saw this motorized treadmill sold at Sportshouse for only Php 19,000! It was insanely cheap. It's almost half the market price of a regular motorized treadmill that is being sold at Toby's. The wanted to start running again, the only thing that got me addicted in going to the gym before. Now, I can have my own motorized treadmill at the comfort of my home. Imagine me getting lighter and a runaholic on my next entries.

Sweet. Can't wait to be lighter! :)

Est. Price: Php 19,000.00


2. Hello Tokyo, HK, Bangkok and Beijing!

Now, here's what John Lloyd's friend in the pizza commercial said, "Nag-level up ka na! (with matching hand raise above their head)". I admit, this is not easy. BUT for the picturesque & historical places, shopping galore that's close to insanity, why not? Even if I've been to HK last year, I'd probably never get over the fact that it's the fashion capital in Southeast Asia and shopping there is synonymous to splurge (ok, sounds almost obscene to me but that's the truth dear)

To sum it all, this actually signals Leslie minus the expensive coffee dates, movies (oh nooo!), mall visits & shopping for the next 6 months. Watch out, "The Bitch Priestess shall conquer the world!" hehe.

Est. Price: Php 30,000.00







Comments

Popular Posts