a time for everything.
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven. - Ecclesiastes 3:1-15
The Management Trainee promotion is again on its way. My boss and his boss are both urging me to apply again. This is an unexpected turn of event I admit. Who would've thought that the post which I lost would open up its door sooner.
I have made a decision not to apply this time. My mind is in turmoil right now and I don't think I'm in the best shape to level up myself and accept more responsibilities which as of the moment is ultimately drowning me. There are so many things to sort, so many things to complain for. I’ve done my part in putting everything into writing but I don’t feel like something is being done about it and this pisses me all the more.
I don’t know if I’m just overly expecting or idealistic OR everyone else is pretending that I didn’t notice their flaw and just keep on ignoring me. I’m almost at my threshold and if thing continues, I might be tendering my resignation sooner that I thought.
On a lighter note, it's official! I’ll be going to a trip to Singapore by the end of this month to replace my Mom who’s unable to leave her work.
Bah. My middle name is "Bionic" kaya! =)
I have made a decision not to apply this time. My mind is in turmoil right now and I don't think I'm in the best shape to level up myself and accept more responsibilities which as of the moment is ultimately drowning me. There are so many things to sort, so many things to complain for. I’ve done my part in putting everything into writing but I don’t feel like something is being done about it and this pisses me all the more.
I don’t know if I’m just overly expecting or idealistic OR everyone else is pretending that I didn’t notice their flaw and just keep on ignoring me. I’m almost at my threshold and if thing continues, I might be tendering my resignation sooner that I thought.
On a lighter note, it's official! I’ll be going to a trip to Singapore by the end of this month to replace my Mom who’s unable to leave her work.
Bah. My middle name is "Bionic" kaya! =)
Comments
Post a Comment