I’m on a high, on a high… 2009 here I come!
People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you’ll know exactly what to do.
-Michelle VentorWhile blogging, I found this:
Love is at its most exquisite form when it is truly given without bounds and reservations. its scent is at its peak, when we know that it is given to us because we deserve it, But accompanying the fact that no matter how fragrant Love could be, we should only embrace its warmth while it lasts, and freely open our arms when its time to say goodbye. The moment that we start loving another person, we should have put in our hearts that a genuine Love can only be measured by how much we made the other person happy, not by how long we have made them stayed with us.
He and I finally decided to call it official three days ago.
Yep, I’ve been finally found by a rightful guy.
Can’t wait to start a meaningful year with you. (awwwww)
Cheers to US baby! hehe
HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!
Everyone deserves to be happy.
Yes, everyone.
Comments
Post a Comment