she's got sixty separate movements in an hour.

Phew, mission number one: bummer life, fulfilled.

I am official EMPLOYED, *cheers*

... as a call center agent. (boohoohoo)

Yeah, never did i expect that one day i'll be chewing over what i continuously deny few months ago.

Darn it.

How I wish Lanie, Ryan and Argel are with me in Genpact. We surely are growing up, getting old and changing lanes... swear, I will miss your company guys.

LiFe, really is... unpredictable. exactly dear.

On a lighter note, now that I've got means of generating funds, I have to set a new wish list for the upcoming holiday season aside from having myself back to fitness... oh yes, my long delayed gym plan is finally setting in! hoooray!

So Leslie, get up and meet the morning sun twilight moon and those pesky callers...
You'll never know when that cup of joe would turn out to be a blissful well brewed espresso, fresh made from your own first job delight. woot! woot!


Repeat after me: there's no such thing as impossible only extreme difficulties. *wink*



Come to think of it, I've been drooling over these men for some time now...
Enter the Queen's concubines. hahaha

Ming Dao from The Prince turns to Frog

Mike He from Devil Beside You

Ethan Ruan (far left) from Fated to Love You & Joe Cheng (far right) from They Kiss Again

Wu Zhun from Hana Kimi/ Hot Shot/ Romantic Princess
Here's an excerpt from his blog which was damn heartwarming... (aawww)
"No matter how tired I am, there's always happiness when it comes to visiting all the countries I've visited recently and here, I really wanna thank everyone from all parts of the world who has been supporting me all these while…The Philippines - Visiting Phil has always been my 1st priority! Although I've been to Phil a couple of times already, its always different when it comes to work and I've always loved to meet those who have supported us all these while... anyhow... mission accomplished!!! haha! "Maraming Salamat"! (read more)


and finally.. drum roll please, tan-tan-tan-taaan


THE GODS ARE BACK!
Dong Bang Shin Ki
their much awaited 4th album, Mirotic, is finally released.

Omygoodness, surreal. Thanks youtube! :)


Comments

Popular Posts