Oktober Road
Oktoberfest: Third Eye Blind Manila
Third Eye Blind Live in Manila
Oktoberfest | San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas
It’s raining concerts! Here’s another music band that brings back nostalgic moments of highschool days. This one reminds me of my brother who digs alternative music. He used to sing 3EB songs. Tsk tsk sorry kuya, I just learned that they're here just this morning while I traveled to PRC.
However, no matter how my heart breaks as I again miss another band of my life, there is nothing like walking back home from a long, sweaty and tiring day, bumming on the sofa while sipping some coffee as I catch the episodes of Silence that I've missed for the day. Rather than drowning myself in booze, I'd rather be at home, typing this nonsensical blog entry. ta-ta!
I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend.Jumper / 3eB
You could cut ties with all the lies that you’ve been living in.
And if you do not want to see me again. I would understand…
Third Eye Blind Live in Manila
Oktoberfest | San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas
It’s raining concerts! Here’s another music band that brings back nostalgic moments of highschool days. This one reminds me of my brother who digs alternative music. He used to sing 3EB songs. Tsk tsk sorry kuya, I just learned that they're here just this morning while I traveled to PRC.
However, no matter how my heart breaks as I again miss another band of my life, there is nothing like walking back home from a long, sweaty and tiring day, bumming on the sofa while sipping some coffee as I catch the episodes of Silence that I've missed for the day. Rather than drowning myself in booze, I'd rather be at home, typing this nonsensical blog entry. ta-ta!
Comments
Post a Comment