effin' night minus the effin' sleep. grrr
It's not as though I've been able to think straight this past week, due to my inability to cope well with lack of sleep, my body clock shifted to an alarmingly dysrhythmic state.
It's past 2:42am.
I settled for a roll of the eyes and some headshaking.
Hell.
I can't sleep.
My addiction to asian tv series, which I thought I had outgrown in college, slowly trailed back to me like a long-lost, forgotten vice.
It's official. I am once again, addicted.
I had finished watching the 30-episode series, 'It started with a kiss", within 2 straight days and nights. Rested for a day to report to the office and then finally continued with its 20-episode sequel in a triumphant 2-days tv marathon.
I need my sleep but I'm unable.
Gawd. How do I cope up?
----
It's past 2:42am.
I settled for a roll of the eyes and some headshaking.
Hell.
I can't sleep.
My addiction to asian tv series, which I thought I had outgrown in college, slowly trailed back to me like a long-lost, forgotten vice.
It's official. I am once again, addicted.
I had finished watching the 30-episode series, 'It started with a kiss", within 2 straight days and nights. Rested for a day to report to the office and then finally continued with its 20-episode sequel in a triumphant 2-days tv marathon.
I need my sleep but I'm unable.
Gawd. How do I cope up?
----
sabi ni lola...
"It's important that you have a creative outlet..."
will this do?
xi zhu, u can't sleep too?
stay with me then. :)
bangag. lolz.
Comments
Post a Comment