kiss. kick. kiss.
According to my classmates I tend to beat my self-esteem too much. As much as I'm determined and motivated I have to learn how to relax, have fun and let loose. However, as much as I wanted to do so - I'm already turning 22, I no longer want to be on the look out, I just want to move on and get through this journey of discovering where am I really destined for... I've told myself before that by 22 or 23, I should already be in an uber serious relationship so by the time I reach 26 or 27, I would settle down. For all it's worth, maybe I should try to give him a shot.
kiss. kick. kiss.
it's already 3am. i should get back to my review. speaking of which, umiral na naman
ang katigasan ng ulo ko.
me: (super seriously reading balita's reviewer on my fave spot - the dinning table)
mom: (arriving from work) maybe you should enroll in a review center somewhere in uniwide before you start your final coaching in gapuz kasi mukhang di ka makakapag-aral dito
me : nope, im cool. sayang ang pera. (pero deep inside, i was already seriously thinking of enrolling in prs or in gapuz kahit late na nagstart ang comprehensive month-long review nila)
mom : sigurado ka?
me : opo.. (conscious: pero di tlga okay, pramis, i just can't figure out how to get on track and start self reviewing) basta tomorrow ma i'll be paying the downpayment for the final coaching and i'll buy some review books ha.
mom : okay, hingi ka sa papa mo.
me : (ano ba 'tong pinasok ko? grabe. ang hirap mag-aral ng walang direksyon.. floating it is.)
30 more days before the board. there is still hope for me.
now i know why hope was the only thing that was kept in pandora's box.
as long as hope remains in the box, it remains in the world.
much love everyone.
Comments
Post a Comment