Hiatus.

Hello there.

I know, I have been quite negligent with this blog for days now, although there were times when I was itching to write, but i couldn't, or wouldn't.

The long wait is over though. I've finished creating my blogsite account where i can write anything in full abandon. hehe

There's just so many things to write.. so many that i can spend the entire evening just writing everything. I haven't written my most inner thoughts since way baaack.

I've been lazy, this is one reason, but the truth is, i've been incredibly busy. Life has been in hiatus within the last three months. I've loved, cried, laughed heartily, tilted my head towards the sun, lived vividly and then suddenly lost all of it.

My life hasn't returned to its mundane cycle, and I'm still in melancholy. With this, it is only fair to tell that I won't be writing here anytime soon. I shall still be keeping this multipy account for updates but blogging will definitely be somewhere else.
I don't want to forget this moment.
I don't want to forget this feeling.
I don't want to forget any little detail.

Till then,
Leslian Era

Comments

Popular Posts