Interview with a Vampire PART 2

INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE

PART II:

1. Describe your present love life in a song?

Crazy for you – hahaha! Just look for the lyrics and you’ll know why.

2. Last movie you’ve really enjoyed watching?

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant – super funny kc eh… and I was with my bro and mom when first watched it and they enjoyed it too.

3. Imagine you’re stranded in an isolated island, who do you want to spend it with?

Melai! Coz’ we will never run out of ideas to escape on that freakin’ island…

4. Pink or Red?

Red. It symbolizes fire, blood, vitality and passion.

5. Define success?

Success is never the result of continuous combustion. You must first set yourself in fire…

6. Funniest person you’ve ever met?

Brian Lalisan… he’s so funny and could pass as a stand-up comedian.

7. Fave letter on the English alphabet.
Of course, letter L… it’s mah name and I’m proud of it.

8. Sunset or Sunrise?

Sunset. It’s my fave time of the day, I haven’t seen the sunset on baywalk; they said it’s mesmerizing. Sunset gives me solitude and enough reason to contemplate on all the things that I’ve done for that entire day.

9. Da Vinci Code or Angels and Demons?

Da Vinci Code, nothing beats the first time! Yup, that book is so compelling that after you’ve finished reading it, you’ll find tons of questions on your mind. If you have weak faith, don’t read it… believe me, it’s for your own good.

10. Chinese or Japanese cuisine?

Japs of course! shrimp tempura’s the best…

11. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?

I see myself as a thriving nurse, probably abroad but if given a choice, I won’t leave my country. I would like to work here but the problem is, the salary’s quite minimal… I need to send my siblings to college pa nman.

Comments

Popular Posts