Interview with a Vampire Part 1

Interview with a Vampire:

What’s your full name?
MLAL

Your parents name?


Your greatest achievement so far?
Being a DL for 3 consecutive semester.

The last time you cried so hard?
When we had our farewell party for 2-AG class about two weeks ago. I was crying when everyone looked so happy, it pissed me.

The last time you felt so happy about something or someone?
Second to the last day of our finals. I was in the lib with Bryan & Ryan and got to meet this girl whose name I forgot. It was fun though, couldn’t be happier spending couple of hours with him. J

If you would be given a chance to take up another course rather than Nursing, what would it be? why?
I might take up Multimedia Arts & Programming. It’s a new course launched by AMA last year. Anything that is related to computer design is okay with me.

Greatest advice you’ve received so far?
There’s a reason behind everything. – melai gave me this advice when I learned my section this sem and obviously got quite disappointed with it.

The last time you prayed so hard?
Last week, when our helper had a serious vehicular accident. I was on the hospital’s chapel, praying that everything would turn out fine. I was quite worried for my mom, handling everything by herself… the pressure and all those stuffs.

Favorite past time?
Reading, sleeping and watching vcd & dvd.

Things that attracts you to the opposite sex?
Definitely, he must be someone with brains. Someone who could carry himself well in any given situation and could speak vividly. I’m not particular with physical attributes. A big PLUS if he knew how to cook my fave dishes.

Comments

Popular Posts