happi jertday melai
Dead start… another phase of writer’s block. Damn! Can’t finish the story I’m working on…! I was hoping to finish it before the sem starts… yet, seems like it’ll be delayed for couple of weeks. Nonetheless, I simply wanna greet my dear ‘ol fwend MELANIE, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!! Tnx for inviting me.
Anyways…
Though it rained like hell last Thursday and many didn’t make it, it turned out to be a lot of fun. High school reunion was the drama, my teachers back in HS were present, as well as my batch mates and college classmates.
Melai’s most awaited guest wasn’t around. Pity, it could have been her most memorable birthday if Mr. Raphael Sultan was there…
Salvador made it though he came quite late at around 10pm. The thing is, he exerted effort in attending Melai’s debut despite the fact that he came straight from Lucban, Quezon… unlike her close fwends namely BRYAN CABEZAS and RYAN LAZATIN who never showed up. Not even a single txt or call to inform her of their absence was made… downright upsetting… they got a lot of explaining to do, better make it convincing or else…
I’m currently enjoying Celine Dion’s and Mariah Carey’s x-mas albums…
THE PRAYER by Luciano Pavarotti and Celine Dion is soooo gripping. I’m recommending it an absolute satisfaction if you’re a classical music freak. Be mesmerized and CONVERTED… hahaha!!! I’ll look for its lyrics and post it next time…
HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING by Mariah Carey is another favorite… I wish I’m soprano and be able to sing this charismatic song…
O’ HOLY NIGHT by Celine Dion is superb. This is the best rendition of o’ holy night for me…
Melai’s birthday cake is terrific. Excellent job Goldilocks!
Anyways…
Though it rained like hell last Thursday and many didn’t make it, it turned out to be a lot of fun. High school reunion was the drama, my teachers back in HS were present, as well as my batch mates and college classmates.
Melai’s most awaited guest wasn’t around. Pity, it could have been her most memorable birthday if Mr. Raphael Sultan was there…
Salvador made it though he came quite late at around 10pm. The thing is, he exerted effort in attending Melai’s debut despite the fact that he came straight from Lucban, Quezon… unlike her close fwends namely BRYAN CABEZAS and RYAN LAZATIN who never showed up. Not even a single txt or call to inform her of their absence was made… downright upsetting… they got a lot of explaining to do, better make it convincing or else…
I’m currently enjoying Celine Dion’s and Mariah Carey’s x-mas albums…
THE PRAYER by Luciano Pavarotti and Celine Dion is soooo gripping. I’m recommending it an absolute satisfaction if you’re a classical music freak. Be mesmerized and CONVERTED… hahaha!!! I’ll look for its lyrics and post it next time…
HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING by Mariah Carey is another favorite… I wish I’m soprano and be able to sing this charismatic song…
O’ HOLY NIGHT by Celine Dion is superb. This is the best rendition of o’ holy night for me…
Melai’s birthday cake is terrific. Excellent job Goldilocks!
Comments
Post a Comment