-life is what we make it-

Oki.. this is my very first personal blog message after being soo busy with another blog. I just realized that it¡¦s not an easy task to maintain one so why the heck should I look for another one. Krunika, I decided to stick with this blog¡K home is where your heart is, ryt?

Anyway, a lot of things happened to me these past weeks. Including my not-so-good grades in Basic Stats¡K haay, sometimes I wished I had listened to my friend on the other section and prompted the class to change our math professor. But, as old saying goes, regrets are always in the end. I couldn¡¦t do anything now but study much-much-much harder than usual. Pero teka nga¡¦¡K nag-aaral ba tlga ako dun¡¦? hmm¡K in fact, I just study when there¡¦s a quiz or major recitations, seatworks mejo na lang. I dunno¡K I¡¦m not the type who would study at home and do all those studious stuffs. At home, I consider the pc as my angel and my room as heaven¡K without them, I¡¦m better off dead. Pero seriously, when I¡¦m home, you¡¦ll find me very often outside my room, two things: it¡¦s either kakain na or CR.

Question, What am I doing on the pc? Basically, I love designing the most. When I was a child, I wanted to be a fashion designer but when I learned that I have to stitch my own designs, that screwed up my dream. I could anything but please, SPARE me the sinulid & karayom! Kaya ko pagtiisan ang mga maliliit butas na tahiin but a whole dress?? SPARE ME! Anyway, even though my fashion designing dream messed up, that didn¡¦t stop me to pursue other forms of designing. Recently ko lang kc tlga na-realized ang true CALLING ko¡K and this is called -„³ GRAPHIC DESIGNING. Yup, this is quite a vast subject yet I¡¦m more inclined in WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNING. FYI, when you design your own blog or a site, make some gifs, banner, jpeg, html, links and everything in between, that is what we call graphic designing. I¡¦ve read on the newspaper recently that there¡¦s this school in London that offers a course like this and most of their students are Japanese and European. Naiimagine ko pa lang kung gaano kagaling magdrawing ang mga Japanese, I¡¦m already fascinated. Yet, happy parin ako kahit malayo ang course ko sa totoong course na gusto ko.

Comments

Popular Posts